Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Well, it's that time of the year again!


Taking stock of the year, what has happened in it and what you've accomplished!


So many people I know with new agents, new deals...new connections and writer friends, even new blogs! (like this one!)


I am so grateful for all of it, for all of you, that I can hardly imagine that 2011 could get any better! But of course if will, as my book comes out in march! (insane!) I'd love to know what cool thing happened to you. Won't you leave a comment and let us know?


So from all of us here at Project Mayhem, happy holidays! And may you get your hearts desire in the coming year too!!


We will see you in the new year!

3 comments:

  1. Jen, so well said!!!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!!!!!

    XOXO -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here. I write middle grade. Hmmm, maybe someday MY books will be on your favorite books list. :) Merry Christmas, y'all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eden and Becky (and everyone else)! This is a test comment on an old post. Blogger only allows so many emails to receive comments so I added an email PMcomments@gmx.com, which will forward comments to you guys too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding to the mayhem!