Wednesday, April 30, 2014

So long, farewell... Yahong Chi


Time flies. It's a cliché, but that's because it's true: I joined Project Mayhem over three years ago (three years! So long ago!), and yet it seems like nearly no time at all has passed between then and now. Now, when I must sadly announce my departure from Team Mayhem. I'm looking to focus on my higher education studies next year and on, and therefore am bidding a farewell to the blog and to all our amazing readers.

Never fear, however: the team behind the mayhem is about to get even better, with some new contributors coming around to stay! Visit again tomorrow for the announcement of our new mischief-makers. Be ready to expect great things!

Writing for Project Mayhem has been a wonderful opportunity, and you'll always be able to find my posts under my name. Thank you to everyone who ever scrolled through one of my posts, and especially to those who took the time to comment; my gratitude is yours. To the rest of the team, thank you for everything.

May the mayhem live on!

Love,

Yahong

20 comments:

  1. Goodbye, Yahong, and best of luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dianne! Wish we could've been blogmates for longer!

      Delete
  2. I am so sad to see you go, Yahong. Your posts have always been so thoughtful and helpful--especially on issues of writing craft. (Writing craft book in your future?!) Thank you for gracing us with your presence at Project Mayhem these past three years, and best of luck with your studies. I hope you'll pop by and visit the old Mayhem Neighborhood from time to time. Auf wiedersehen, adieu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Michael, THANK YOU for the lovely compliments. Having you as a blog manager was the best! Will definitely swing by sometime. :)

      Delete
  3. Best of luck, Yahong!! Thanks for all your great contributions to the blog.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed reading all your posts and wish you all the best with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hehehe, I recognize that reference. :D You're welcome!

      Delete
  6. All best to you! Please keep us posted of all your wonderful future endeavors. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caroline! Will always remember we joined PM at the same time.

      Delete
  7. We will miss you so much! Good luck in school! I know one day we'll be reviewing your book! :)

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, Hilary, thank you for everything. <3 <3

      Delete
  8. Yahong - so nice to have gotten to "meet" you. Do stop by and let us know how you are! All best - Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll be missed, Yahong!! I can't believe it's been three years already. Please stop by and say "hi" from time to time, and best of luck on your studies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding to the mayhem!